When it comes to sports, people focus on Athletics, Baseball, Football, Hockey and other mainstream sports associated with a large number of followers. At outdoorgearworld.com, we know fishing is more than a hobby and that’s why we encourage all those in high school, graduates and even undergraduates with this passion, to keep casting and fishing.
outdoorgearworld.com considers young men and women with the right mentality and motivation for the scholarship programmer since there is no better way to give back to the society than empowerment through education.
At outdoor gear world, we provide a wide range of resources to our scholarship winners. Examples include;
- Canoes, Inflatable Kayaks, Fishing Kayaks not forgetting move anglers
- Fishing water boots/wading boots
- Recreational kayak for calm water paddling
- Open face Spinning reels
Apart from the above more fishing equipment is provided ranging from fishing rods, fly fishing essentials, thermal boxes and other fishing accessories required for efficiency and optimum output.
This year the scholarship is valued at $1000. Fully granted by our website to the best essay/article writer on the topic provided
Outdoor gear world is happy to announce that the topic for this year’s article writing competition is ‘how to create a social media marketing plan’. All high school seniors, graduates, and undergraduates in different academic disciplines, who prefer fishing as a hobby or those willing to take it to the next professional level are encouraged to apply.
To Be Eligible
Our scholarship programmer is open to students currently enrolled in any college or university not forgetting high school seniors. All applications must match this criterion lest they will not be considered.
Timeline for The Scholarship Programmer
This programmer will be run annually and a different topic will be given each year for article submission. All submissions would be before 30th of December each year. They will be reviewed and a winning article would be chosen. The winner will be notified a month later, the check and further details will be delivered regarding when to join the program, participation terms, and conditions.
How to Win the Scholarship
This is a very competitive process considering the number of applicants and highly dependent on the quality of articles received. Therefore, to have an edge, your article must be informative. It should also portray creativity and must be authentic. The following things are a must to be considered;
- Personal information must be given. This includes; your full official name, postal/physical address, telephone, and mobile numbers.
- The name of your school (college/university) or any other learning institution
- Area of specialization and department of study
- Any other document that shows you are a student. (Latest academic transcripts, letter of offer/admission letter or even the student ID)
- Your article or essay should be submitted to the address;
- With the subject being the topic of the Article
- The essay should be between 300 to 600 words.
If you have any questions, please email Contact(at)outdoorgearworld.com.
Some of our best resources: